Do you introduce onto the market products in packaging from plastics, aluminium, steel, wood, paperboard or glass?
The duty to pay product fees applies to enterprise that:
This duty does not apply to enterprise that export or conduct intra-Community supplies of products or products in packaging which were previously introduced into Poland via import or intra-Community acquisition.
- Introduce packaging onto the market.
- Export packaging.
- Export products in packaging.
- Conduct intra-Community supply of products in packaging.
- Introduce products in packaging onto the market.
- Introduce certain products into Poland (e.g. oils and tires).
- Sell plastic shopping bags.
An enterprise commencing activity involving production, import or intra-Community acquisition of products in packaging or products listed above is required to notify the province marshal accordingly, without summons, within 30 days after launching activity.