The success of a shopping centre is the product of numerous factors. Owners and tenants, investment funds and property managers operating on the commercial real estate market must take numerous strategic decisions every day that determine the success or failure of the project.
For years we have specialized in providing professional accounting and tax support for shopping centres. With this experience, our offer of comprehensive support for accounting, tax, legal, and administration of bank accounts and payments has been enriched with elements of particular value to clients from this industry.
- Advice on expedited VAT refunds when acquiring real estate - quick and comprehensive procedure.
- Tax optimization - we propose and develop concrete solutions for minimizing or eliminating risks and maximizing financial benefits.
- Due diligence - we provide full support in analyzing firms’ financial and tax situation.
- Real estate tax advice - we seek tax savings and identify potential risks related to undisclosed structures subject to real estate tax.
- Reports and schedules tailored to the client’s individual needs - we prepare extensive sets of reports complying with GAAP guidelines and the investor’s requirements, and other presentations such as budgets, cash-flow statements and accounting policies.
- Detailed information on financial results of companies in the group such as rent collection reports showing the differences between budgeted income and actual receipts.
- Financial reports prepared in accordance with the Polish Accounting Act or IFRS as well as proxies and resolutions approving financial reports, and filing of documents with the tax office and registry court.
- Assistance in complying with borrowers’ covenants and releasing loan funds- we forecast and evaluate the potential risks, negotiate and draft the necessary documents meeting the requirements of credit agreements.
- Statutory audits and group packages.
- Support for specific transactions, such as debt to equity conversion, assignment of loans, corporate mergers and liquidations, asset deals, share deals.
- Preparing declarations and notifications on tax withholding at the source.
- Support or assumption of obligations to issue sales invoices to tenants for the owner or property manager.
- Tax audits - we verify tax results, and identify and eliminate tax risks by implementing appropriate legal solutions.
- Advice on the tax consequences of exiting an investment or selling the project.
- Analysis of leases for potential tax risks connected with settlement of tenant incentives.
- Advice on VAT rates for utilities reinvoiced under leases.
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation(intra-group loans and services).
- Tax-law analysis of leases and contracts for operation of commercial buildings, including tax issues concerning marketing events for tenants and customers.