Expert in topics related to HR & payroll. Leader of the Payroll team at KR Group. For years, Beata has been supporting Clients in the scope of labor law and social insurance, and the outsourcing of HR & payroll services with a focus on industry specifics, changing demands of the labor market, and individual needs of the client.
She leads projects for international and Polish clients, which mainly concern:
- the implementation of new clients and cooperation with global platforms in transferring HR & payroll data;
- integration of the payroll & HR system Enova365 with foreign platforms for the transfer of such data;
- conducting HR & payroll audits for new clients, verifying the correctness of payroll component calculations, basis for sick leave, benefits, holiday leave, holiday allowance, overtime, and the compliance of storing personal files in accordance with law;
- conducting audits of work regulations, remuneration and other internal regulations, as well as of employment contract templates along with other HR & payroll documentation;
- implementing proper recording and accounting of creative work, copyright, beneficiaries of 50% tax deductible cost relief, ensuring compliance with Polish regulations;
- supporting clients in implementing new, constantly changing labor laws, and providing training for clients and employees in this regard;
- supporting foreign clients, who are just starting their activities on the Polish market, in building the entire HR & payroll process within the company in accordance with Polish labor law;
- supporting foreign entities in registering in Poland as a foreign employer in order to hire Polish employees.
Author of various popular publications in the scope of labor law, HR & payroll.