KR Group co-founder and general director, expert specializing in accounting and financial audit and consultancy. For over 25 years, Tadeusz has been supporting both Polish and international clients in comprehensive outsourcing solutions. He has extensive experience in transactions on the real estate market, particularly in the logistic and renewable energy industries.
Over the years, Tadeusz has led various complex and pioneering projects in Poland, such as:
- comprehensive support in accounting, reporting, and tax compliance for international enterprises and capital groups;
- transactional support for large foreign funds investing in Central and Eastern Europe;
- accounting support for entities investing in commercial real estate, and in the logistics and renewable energy industries;
- comprehensive outsourcing solutions for small and medium Polish companies with rigorous international reporting requirements;
- providing support for international companies starting their business activities in Poland, and support for international funds entering the Polish market by representing the company through nominee directorship services to simplify complex formal company procedures;
- fiscal representation in the scope of VAT for entities from outside the European Union;
Cambridge University graduate, author of various articles on finance. Passionate about history and art, active rower who takes part in various regattas in Poland as well as abroad.