The booming sector of renewable energy – in particular numerous wind farm projects (including offshore wind farms) – demands special skills from accounting and tax firms.
Among the clients interested in comprehensive support for energy projects are investors, individual producers of renewables, power companies, developers (e.g. of wind farms), and private equity funds.
The existing and evolving legal environment in this area generates many problems and challenges for investors, particularly in the areas of real estate tax, corporate income tax, VAT and audit.
Our team working for the green energy sector provides a full range of specialized services, including:
- Reporting to the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) pursuant to the REMIT regulation
- Support for trading on the commodities market
- Contacts with brokerages
- Preparing applications and instructions concerning commodities trading
- Contacts with the Energy Regulatory Office and other energy market institutions
- Assistance in complying with loan covenants through forecasting and estimating of potential risks
- Tax planning for investments in renewable energy sources
- Support during real estate tax proceedings
Expansion in the
CEE region CEE
We offer a package of services facilitating the process of expansion on a regional scale.
Do you need reliable and tested accounting for your firm?
Are you wondering about the cost?
We provide full support for proper settlement of VAT in the CEE region.
We represent taxpayers before the tax authorities and ensure that VAT settlements fully comply with national regulations.
HR and payroll
We offer a comprehensive payroll or HR/payroll function for your company, at both local and international levels.
We will do everything needed to ensure compliance, from planning of transfer prices across numerous countries to analysis of risks and resolution of tax disputes.
Standard audit file for tax
We provide SAF-T support with various options – check to see which is most advantageous for your company.