KR Group Newsletter Terms and Conditions
in effect from 1 January 2018
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the general conditions for use of the KR Group Newsletter service, a free electronic bulletin transmitted to Users via email (the “Newsletter”).
- The Newsletter is published by KR Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Skaryszewska 7, 03-802 Warsaw, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register by the Warsaw District Court, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under no. KRS 0000290003, tax no. NIP 1070008585, statistical no. REGON 141121616 (“KR Group”).
Contact details for KR Group:
KR Group Sp. z o.o.
03-802 Warsaw, Poland
- The Newsletter constitutes commercial information within the meaning of the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. 2017 item 1219, as amended).
- The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- Each Newsletter contains:
- An informational bulletin containing articles on law, finance, accounting, tax, HR and payroll
- A disclaimer that no information contained in the Newsletter constitutes financial, accounting, tax, legal or HR/payroll advice
- Information on how to unsubscribe from the Newsletter
- Access to a link enabling the User to unsubscribe from the Newsletter
- Information on access to these Terms and Conditions.
- No information in the Newsletter shall constitute financial, accounting, tax, legal or HR/payroll advice. Users interested in obtaining more detailed information or accounting, tax, legal or HR/payroll advice may contact KR Group directly.
- Use of the Newsletter requires the User to have a computer or other multimedia device with internet access and an active email account.
- To request the Newsletter service, the User should:
- Complete the subscription form available on the website of the KR Group, krgroup.eu/insights, providing their name, company name, and the email address to which the Newsletter should be sent
- Review these Terms and Conditions made available free of charge by KR Group at the internet address krgroup.eu/newsletter-terms-and-conditions and confirm that they have reviewed these Terms and Conditions
- Review the information on processing of personal data and consent to processing of their personal data.
After clicking the “Subscribe” button, a message will appear informing the User of acceptance of the subscription or indicating errors or incomplete fields for correction.
- Providing an email address is voluntary but necessary in order to use the Newsletter service. Providing personal data in the subscription form is not necessary but is up to the User’s discretion, and processing of the personal data is conditioned on the User’s consent.
- Upon clicking the “Subscribe” button referred to in point 8 above, an agreement on provision of the Newsletter service is concluded between the User and KR Group.
- The User may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, without stating any reason or incurring any cost, by using the link provided for this purpose in the footer of each issue of the Newsletter.
- Withdrawal of consent to processing of the User’s personal data is deemed to mean unsubscribing from the Newsletter.
- Unsubscribing from the Newsletter or withdrawal of the User’s consent to processing of personal data shall not affect the lawfulness of earlier transmission of the Newsletter and/or processing of data.
- In performance of the Newsletter service, the User shall not provide content of an unlawful nature.
- KR Group reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
- The User shall be informed of amendment of these Terms and Conditions by:
- Providing information on the website krgroup.eu displaying the changes to the Terms and Conditions, or
- Including information on amendment of the Terms and Conditions in an issue of the Newsletter published prior to the effective date of the Terms and Conditions.
The amended Terms and Conditions shall enter into force no earlier than 7 calendar days after notification of Users of amendment of the Terms and Conditions.
- The User may submit complaints concerning the Newsletter service by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint should include in particular a description of the matter involved, the email address or mailing address to which the response to the complaint should be sent, as well as the User’s preferred method of consideration of the complaint.
- Consideration of the complaint and a response on how the complaint is resolved shall be made promptly but no later than 14 days after submission of the complaint. If any information is missing from the complaint, KR Group shall request the User to supplement the complaint.
- KR Group reserves the right to suspend the Newsletter service if necessary for technical considerations, or to cease providing the Newsletter service entirely, upon prior notice to Users, without providing any reason.
- The data controller is KR Group sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Skaryszewska 7, 03-802 Warsaw.
- The following personal data will be processed by KR Group for the purpose of providing the Newsletter: the User’s email address, name, and company name (the User’s name or company name if the User voluntary provides such data), pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. 2016 item 922, as amended).
- The personal data provided in the Newsletter subscription form will be stored by KR Group until such time as the User unsubscribes from the Newsletter or KR Group ceases publishing the Newsletter.
- Each User has the right to access and rectify their data, and, as provided by the regulations, to remove the data, restrict processing, or object to processing of the data.
- Each User has the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority (GIODO).
- These Terms and Conditions are available free of charge at the internet address krgroup.eu/newsletter-terms-and-conditions in a form enabling the content to be accessed, opened and stored using a teleinformatic system.
Documents for download:
- KR Group Newsletter Terms and Conditions