30% reduction of costs
Reducing costs of HR and payroll support means real and immediate savings. The tools we use, our unique solutions and flexible approach to organizing processes allow us to optimize costs in your company.
Access to state-of-the-art technologies and systems
Our tools enable integration with all solutions used on the client’s side while allowing flexible configuration of access and generation of reports tailored to the client’s individual needs.
Our portfolio includes the following solutions:
Cooperation founded on partnership
In delivering HR and payroll services we are guided first and foremost by the specifics of the industry and the evolving demands of the labour market. We respect the client’s individual needs, applying maximum flexibility in seeking the best solutions.
Highest standards of customer service
In our everyday work we are guided by the standards set in the Payroll and HR Service Level Agreement. We combine practical knowledge with experience serving international corporations and knowledge of the labour regulations in Central & Eastern Europe.
Our skill at expanding and scaling up HR and payroll solutions to suit the client’s changing needs—example of retail chains.
We offer services in the following areas:
- outsourcing of HR processes
- outsourcing of payroll processes
- advice on labour law and social insurance
- audit of HR and payroll processes
What will you gain with KR Group?
Cutting the length of the data collection process by up to 60%
We assist employers in optimizing time-consuming HR and payroll processes with our services in the following areas:
OUTSOURCING OF HR PROCESSES
- Collecting personal data necessary for hiring
- Drafting contracts
- Referring employees for medical examinations (preliminary, periodic, follow-up)
- Social insurance registration of employees and contract workers and their family members
- Generating reports on expiring contracts, validity of medical exams, and occupational health and safety training
- Drafting documents connected with termination
- Drafting employment certificates for departing employees
- Calculation of holiday equivalent and other severance items
- Delisting from social insurance of employees, contract workers, and their family members
- Opening and updating personnel files
- Digitalization of employees’ personnel files (e-files)
- Outsourcing of the process of migration of paper personnel files to e-files and reduction of the storage period for employees’ personnel files
- Recording and settlement of employees’ working time in the HR and payroll system using any working-time system
- Monitoring of employees’ holiday entitlements and limits
- Recording of employees’ absences, monitoring of limits set by legal regulations, generation of reports in format and intervals agreed with the client
- Issuance of employment and salary certificates at the employee’s request
- Granting information and responses to inquiries on employees’ personnel matters
- Handling employee requests concerning personal data such as bank account, address, and other details
- Handling employee requests related to parental benefits
ADVICE ON LABOUR LAW AND SOCIAL INSURANCE
- Analysis of conditions of employment and advice on compliance with legal regulations in countries of Central & Eastern Europe
- Advice on the most advantageous solutions involving HR processes and the employer’s obligations in the event of organizational changes or corporate merger
- Advice on implementation of procedures and documents combating mobbing and discrimination at the workplace
OUTSOURCING OF PAYROLL PROCESSES
- Verification of monthly payroll data and calculation of payroll
- Preparation of payroll lists in intervals and formats agreed with the client (Polish/English)
- Settlement of bailiff’s garnishment of wages
- Issuance of employees’ monthly payslips and IMIR social insurance data (e-pay slips)
- Preparation and filing of PIT-11 personal income tax declarations (e-PIT)
- Preparing salary certificates for employees
- Preparation, verification and submission of monthly settlements with the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS), the tax office, the State Fund for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (PFRON), handling of PIT-4R and PIT-8AR income tax forms
- Preparation and filing of monthly settlement reports with ZUS, the tax office and PFRON, and forwarding to the client in the agreed format
- Preparation and filing of ZUS IWA reports
- Preparation of periodic accounting and payroll reports in the format agreed with the client (Polish/English)
- Administration of the payment process according to the client’s guidelines via online banking
- Monitoring of payment deadlines
- Authorization of payments
AUDIT OF HR AND PAYROLL PROCESSES
- Audit of HR and payroll processes
- Advice on optimization and streamlining of the functioning of HR processes
- Audit of workplace HR and payroll rules and documentation
- Advice on correctness and compliance with applicable legal regulations
- Audit of documentation involving personal data
- Advice on correctness of personal data processing and compliance with legal regulations
- Training for managers on the rights and duties of employees and employers under applicable legal regulations
- Report on post-audit conclusions and solutions
Would you like an estimate for one of our services?
Complete the form and we will quickly provide you a preliminary offer.
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. 2016 item 922, as amended), I consent to receive commercial and marketing information from KR Group sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office at ul. Skaryszewska 7, 03-802 Warsaw, and to introduction into the database and processing by KR Group sp. z o.o. sp. k. of my personal data provided in this form. I also acknowledge that my consent is voluntary and that I have the right to review, correct or remove my data.