Dates of VAT payments The adopted provisions of law concerning operations related to protection of entrepreneurs in view of the COVID-19 pandemic do not postpone…
Taxpayers will have the right to deduct donations (in cash or in kind) made in 2020 to combat COVID-19.
What donations will be taken into account?
- designated therapeutic entities,
- the Material Reserves Agency and
- Central Sanitary and Epidemic Reserve Base.
- 200% – for donations made by the end of April 2020,
- 150% for donations made in May 2020,
- 100% – for donations made between 1 June and 30 September 2020.