VAT Compliance & Fiscal Representation
Foreign companies doing business in the CEE region must register here for VAT purposes. Failure to complete VAT formalities or settle VAT properly creates a risk of a tax liability and related costs.
We provide VAT settlement services for foreign taxpayers based elsewhere in the EU and outside the EU.
Our clients include:
- Suppliers of goods and services on the territory of the given country – Poland, Romania, Hungary, the Czech Republic
- Exporters of goods and services to a country outside the EU
- Importers of goods and services to a given country
- Suppliers of goods and services to other EU countries
- Acquirers of goods and services from other EU countries
- Suppliers of goods installed in a given country
- Real estate services providers
- Companies that move their own goods between warehouses in the EU
- Sellers of goods online to private individuals
- Sellers of electronic and streaming services
- Tickets sellers for conferences, sports, artistic and cultural events
Our strong suits:
- EUR 1.4m in revenue from the sale of VAT Compliance and Fiscal Representation services
- 145 clients using our VAT Compliance and Fiscal Representation services (2017)
- >21 countries
- In 95% of instances our services exceed clients’ expectations
Range of services:
We analyze the need to register for VAT purposes by examining the client’s business model, considering the flow of goods and services and the client’s planned invoicing scheme.
Taxpayers with their registered office outside the European Union are required to appoint a tax agent for settlement of VAT (in our jurisdictions, this applies to Poland, Hungary and Romania).
The tax agent is jointly and severally liable for VAT obligations along with the taxpayer.
We provide our fiscal representation service to enable firms from outside the EU to launch business (in Poland, Hungary or Romania) and comply with all obligations related to filing VAT declarations and representing the client before the tax authorities.
As part of our fiscal representation service, we perform the following duties:
- VAT registration
- VAT settlement
- Maintaining VAT records
- Storing VAT documentation
- Representation in tax matters before the tax authorities
- Contacts with the tax authorities.
We carry out all formalities connected with the process of VAT registration, from gathering all the required documents and preparing the relevant forms and statements to obtaining a VAT (NIP) number from the tax authorities. When necessary for customs clearance, we support our clients in the process of obtaining an EORI number via the electronic customs system.
To comply with statistical verification obligations, Intrastat reports must be filed with the competent authorities each month via the electronic customs system. We assist our clients in registering in the customs system for filing Intrastat declarations and meeting reporting requirements within the statutory deadlines.
When the client ceases doing business in Poland, we support companies in preparing the relevant documents required for deregistration.
We support our clients in ensuring full compliance with the regulations when carrying out their tax obligations. We focus on ongoing support and clarification of the applicable obligations and reporting in this area. We always propose practical solutions tailored to the client’s business model and the governing VAT regulations.
We provide support for the entire process:
- Review of VAT documentation provided by the client
- Making necessary corrections based on data provided by the client
- Preparing the appropriate VAT registers according to local VAT regulations
- Preparing and filing monthly VAT declarations and reports
- Presentation of the final tax report together with scans of all documents transmitted in electronic form.
We meet the deadlines agreed with the client and comply with all requirements for preparing and filing reports.
Since January 2017, all businesses have been required to file monthly electronic reports on purchases and sales in the form of a standard audit file for tax (JPK_VAT) with the National Treasury Administration (other than micro enterprises, covered from January 2018).
We assist international companies in obtaining regular VAT refunds. We manage the entire procedure before the tax authorities.
We provide full support during all types of tax audits. We assist the client in preparing for the inspection, identifying areas of tax risk, representing the company before the tax authorities, preparing the required documentation and communicating with the tax authorities.
We assist foreign companies not registered for VAT purposes in the CEE region in collecting VAT subject to refund in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Expansion in the
CEE region CEE
We offer a package of services facilitating the process of expansion on a regional scale.
Do you need reliable and tested accounting for your firm?
Are you wondering about the cost?
We provide full support for proper settlement of VAT in the CEE region.
We represent taxpayers before the tax authorities and ensure that VAT settlements fully comply with national regulations.
HR and payroll
We offer a comprehensive payroll or HR/payroll function for your company, at both local and international levels.
We will do everything needed to ensure compliance, from planning of transfer prices across numerous countries to analysis of risks and resolution of tax disputes.
Standard audit file for tax
We provide SAF-T support with various options – check to see which is most advantageous for your company.
clients retention rate
increase turnover per year