In 2018, a number of legal changes that affect the functioning of business entities in Poland enter into force. We have prepared an information material containing a description of the most important changes:
- Amendments to CIT act.
- Separate revenue resources.
- New rules on thin capitalization.
- Tax on the value of shares acquired in exchange for contribution in cash.
- Costs of intangible services and licensing fees to be limited.
- Favourable changes in amortization.
- Limitation of the financing costs of acquisition of shares.
We encourage you to read!