Currently we are looking for a Senior Accountant who would join our team in the Branch Office of KR Group in Hungary in a full-time position.
Main responsibilities are:
- Reviewing and accounting of documents according to local Act on Accounting.
- Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients.
- Responsible for drawing up the annual financial statements.
- Reviewing and checking of the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, subledgers, etc.
- Responsible for drawing up the tax declarations (in particular PIT, CIT, VAT) according to local tax regulations.
- Following month-end closing procedures.
- Maintaining correspondence with the clients.
- Handling tax and accounting audits under the supervision of the Manager.
- Reporting in a financial and accounting software at customer’s request.
- Cooperating and supervising over junior accountants.
- Reporting to the Manager of the Branch.
- Master Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Fluent English.
- Very good knowledge of local accounting and tax regulations (Local Chartered Accountant qualification is a must).
- Over 5 years of experience in accounting (preferably at an accounting service provider).
- Analytical thinking, discipline, detail-oriented.
- Results driven, proactive and client-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work alone and autonomously.
- Think “out of the box” attitude.
- Drive, determination and influencing abilities.
- Advanced user of Excel and other Office programs and ability to work with special accounting software’s.
- Tax advisor qualification.
- IFRS accounting and reporting experience.
- Experience in accounting and tax administration of entities in the real estate sector.
- Experience with HansaWorld ERP System.
- Knowledge of a further language beyond English.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration.
- Working together with a friendly and dynamic team of professionals.
- Contributing to the expansion of the Group as a member of a newly established unit.
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development.
If You are the one we search for please contact us at: email@example.com